Wedding and Photography Services

Friday, August 17, 2012

Time to Do Some Fixing

You might have noticed my recent absence.  I am sorry for the radio silence, life has been a tad unkind to my business interests lately.  The studio has been closed while I focus on dealing with some issues that have seriously limited my ability make it a success.  I am limiting work to on location boudoir and weddings while my family and I work on making the best of a less than ideal situation.

Trying to think that things are looking up!
To try and keep this dream of mine from falling into oblivion, I will be forcing myself to do some serious work on the blog, website, and marketing through any channel I can find.  I ask that you all send positive energy while this revamp of business and life occurs so we can present you with the beautiful rebirth of a wonderful dream.