Wedding and Photography Services

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Scrunchy Face

I forget at times how much fun it is to chase my toddler around with a camera.  He is a tiny camera ham and loves to grin and make a cute scrunchy face whenever he looks at me from the other end of the lens.  I had the opportunity to be a guest at the wedding of a friend last weekend and though he would turn and smile at the the photographers, he never made that face to anyone else.

Today I am prepping for wedding season by rolling out a new collection of ideas to pull models and brides for my 2013 advertising.  So for now I will share another few shots of my cuddly boy as I finish making edits and get ready to share great things net week. These are raw and right from the camera, something about them is too cute to "correct" in editing.