Wedding and Photography Services

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mommy Day!

I have a long day tomorrow doing various things that require me to look and act like an adult, so I'm going to go slaughter some digital zombies with my husband to prepare for that.  No really, it helps! *sigh* When you're finished laughing I'll continue... You're done?  Good.

I was once again voluntarily torturing myself on Mother's Day as I worked at the florist shop.  After having covered a wedding the day prior, that meant I had almost no time with my "Tiny Monster".  So, to make up for that weekend being lost to income, we spent last weekend doing family things. My camera never leaves my side, so I had time to take a ton of great photos of my husband and son playing all weekend long.  Today I finally went through a few and found out how awesome they are after all.

Anyway, I give you a ton of fun clips from this weekend. Enjoy the crazy birds and smiling toddler monster: