Wedding and Photography Services

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Back to Booking

For those who we did have come in before the holidays or have been friendly stalking our facebook updates, yes, I really am back for the moment.  For anyone not caught up via the social media circuit... I recently had extensive testing and prenatal surgery to deal with some threatening complications to my current pregnancy.

I am not back to 100% just yet, but have returned to work editing and creating new collections of artistic prints to offer for sale and perhaps even a line of custom art wedding and baby shower invitations.  Working behind the scenes for the moment means that there will be new fun things to share as we come along toward Valentine's Day and then the start of spring's annual wedding season insanity.

According to my doctors I will be due around Mother's Day, but the chances of having a preemie are high.  This means from March - mid-May I will not take any bookings myself, but have enlisted the aid of other photographers who would be willing to take boudoir or wedding bookings and may even be ready to hand over the first shoots to my talented assistant photographer.

But first, VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING!

I expect that by Sunday I will have time to fully flesh out the details of the packages for boudoir shoots for any and all interested in doing something sweet and sexy for their significant other.  I am keeping it all super simple and I can promise prices under $75 for those on a budget.

Until those are available, here is a snapshot of my adorable old doggie relaxing over the holidays.