Wedding and Photography Services

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Awkward Things You Might Hear Me Say

"I wish the flowers would stop trying to involve me in their love lives."

Actually, I'm usually a bit more graphic about it when I've been sneezing for a few hours, but for today there is rain and the damp keeps the pollen from attacking my face.  Even so, I have been spending the day cleaning cameras like crazy and trying not to feed my Pinterest addiction with yet more frilly wedding photography.  I need to stop drooling over barn and beach weddings until later this spring when I can start shooting them more often, for now I am just focused on building ideas.

I've changed editing programs after my favorite publisher/printer stated hey would no longer be supporting the previous one.  I don't normally use third party "actions" for editing, but there are a few unique ones I adore for this set so it may be a change for the better.  Also, it allows me to reduce the time spent fighting with individual tools because I am obsessive over getting skin, hair and eyes to look ideal in my photography.

On the up-side, I've managed to hear from a number of weddings and our June and July dates are filling up again.  Couples still looking should request their day soon, and those thinking about a 2015 date will get fresh new images in the next few weeks to give them some ideas for their day.