Wedding and Photography Services

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Good Bye To 2012

Hell to a happy 2013!

The holidays are gone, and I cannot say I am sad to see them fade into memory.  I always feel drained after Christmas and this year was no exception.  By the time Christmas day arrives I have been covering so many holiday parties and weddings, that I write "sleep" on the top of my list each year when family asks what I want.

With the trees no longer covered in lights it is time for planning the next big holiday for photography... this time for adults!  I am talking here about Valentine's Day. 

Boudoir is always a popular gift for that special somebody and this time of year just increases that focus.  This year I am going to work on planning boudoir sessions without having to drag a ton of equipment out for each shoot.  I am working on changes in how I light and draw focal lines so that everything can be done with just a simple standing light and portable flash.  My ideal would be to have a set-up that can be set or packed in under 5 minutes and prepared to shoot at any location.


I also count this as my time to start focusing on bookings for late spring weddings.  These brides tend to book a little later in their planning and I want to make sure they are not ignored.  Being a budget bride and knowing how hard it can be to plan an elopement without feeling that you have nothing to share... I will be rolling out new offers for small events.

Keep an eye out for the announcement of new packages.  The goal is to produce three new ofers that can work for couples planning a weekend get-away elopement, all the way to the grand bash that every princess dreams about for her wedding day.