Wedding and Photography Services

Friday, January 11, 2013

The North Remembers

I have been neglecting this blog as I deal with some difficult family situations lately.  Honestly, it is more that I am just not keeping up with it while I work out a way to get my family through a rough patch. I need to get back to work on this blog and make sure that I am not ignoring my updates. 

We live in Maine, an area always covered in snow in the winter.  When I was in middle school a serious ice storm came through and caused saplings along the road to my family's house to become curved from the extended period under the weight of the ice.  They now make arch over the road and the snow looks beautiful on them.

What I would like is the chance to share more wintery images.  For that reason... I am sharing these until I finish editing the next batch of wedding and portrait works.